As part of our rapid expansion, we are growing our team and looking for a Business Development Manager on our mission to help organisations unleash the power of learning for their people to achieve more than they ever thought possible. We do that by delivering a complete learning solution, connecting people to a higher level of skill and confidence by providing easy access to continuous learning and development.
We already do business with the majority of the FTSE100 and we’re growing our portfolio of products to include amazing technology to offer our clients the perfect solution for their eLearning needs. This role will join our Expert Sales Team and will be focused on helping clients improve digital adoption and software training inside their business.
We’re looking for somebody with extremely strong consultative/solution sales skills, ideally with a background in technology sales. Experience in web technologies or enterprise SaaS would be a plus.
- Extensive experience in sales roles and a demonstratable history of winning new business, ideally for SaaS products
- An excellent communicator with the ability to manage external relationships at all levels
- Experience of relatively technical discussions (such as with IT/corporate engineering teams) as part of the sales process
- A strong screen presence and an unflappable attitude when giving product demos – especially when things go wrong!
- Always striving for excellence, you’ll drive new opportunities to maximise their potential ensure your success
- Commercially astute with a demonstrable knowledge of the market and the opportunities which will make you a success
- A ‘can-do’ attitude who uses their natural ability to spot opportunities and deliver results in both new business and from our existing accounts
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders up to board level
About The Role
You will proactively develop business by building up relationships with our best clients to serve their needs, as well as bringing on new logos passed to you by our team of SDRs.
You’ll understand the challenges our clients face when they’re implementing and using software inside their organisations, and you’ll come up with creative and successful ways to help them using our digital adoption solution and other product offerings. You’ll work closely with our sales, key account management and product experience teams.
- Achieve sales targets and capitalise on new opportunities to sell our digital adoption solution, Omniplex Guide
- Manage the sales process, from introduction to close, virtually
- Proactively grow your network in the industry to understand our market and generate sales opportunities
- Increase our brand exposure in the eLearning market and showcase our position as a ‘trusted advisor’ within the L&D industry.
- Present our industry leading products through digital demonstrations, webinars
- Update our CRM system with sales activity, opportunities, and customer information
What You’ll get
- A generous base salary dependant on experience plus an opportunity to earn fantastic, uncapped commission
Home, Office, or Flexible working. We can set you up for success wherever you feel most comfortable
- 25 days annual leave
- Regular social events and activities
- Personal Learning and Development Budget - We live and breathe Learning and Development
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Free Audible subscription